10 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Just a few words to say

To contact us Click HERE
Ok friends, I am in the middle of moving hell. I am relocating my office and myself to Hallandale Beach, Fl. So much work..But near the water, just in time for the hurricane..See my black cloud follows me everywhere..
What I wanted to say in this mini post..Be careful when you chose the airline you are going to travel on. I try to tell my customers that not all airlines are created equal. They are trying to take your money. Especially watch Spirit air. Even though the price might be inexpensive, you still will be hit with all kinds of charges. They charge for carry on. Of course they reduced the weight requirement to 40 not 50 lbs and didn't bother to announce it...and they charge for luggage. So when you weigh the pros and cons ask your travel agent what SHE thinks.
My favorites are Jet Blue, American and Delta...The rest well, ask me how I feel that day.
There are all kinds of sales out there for travel, so why don't you give me a call and we'll talk
954 575 6101
So..I am now traveling to Hallandale beach for my current trip..Not too far away..but certainly different from where I am now.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder