7 Temmuz 2012 Cumartesi

Peer Critique Fest.....

To contact us Click HERE
Okay, ladies and gentlemen...
Let's get cooking!
If you submitted a piece, please critique at least five pieces.  Be kind with your comments, but if you have constructive advice, please give it.  :)  
Thanks to everyone who was able to participate.  For those of you who are heavy into A-Z, I'll do another one this summer.    :)

Entry .5  (This one came in a little later than the others...sorry about that.)



Title: POSTER OF THE YEARGenre: Picture book      
         Amy slouched through the door, flinging her books down on the kitchen table.         “What’s wrong?” Asked Amy’s mom, taking a tray of cookies out of the oven.         “I spilled milk on my jeans at lunch and I didn’t get picked to be the class monitor.” Amy scratched at the milk stain on her pants leg. “Worst of all, there’s a poster contest at school and I can’t think of anything to draw.”         “You’ll come up with something.”         Mom offered Amy a cookie. “Want a snack?”         “No thanks.” Amy shrugged and frowned. “What can I draw for the contest?”


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder