4 Temmuz 2012 Çarşamba

Going Barefoot ...and a Winner

To contact us Click HERE

This is my neighbor, Rick.  I can't wait to tell you about what he's doing this summer.

He is going to hike the Appalachian Trail by himself...barefoot!  He is marking his 50th birthday by taking this monumental trip.

He has a great website, where you can follow his journey.  He has a (solar powered charger) ipad and iphone with him, so he can blog and tweet along the way.  His website even has a little map that shows where he is.  He also reviews some of the equipment he is carrying in his 35 pound pack.

I don't know about you, but I'm not brave enough to attempt such a journey on my own.  I'm super excited to read about Rick's adventure.  It kind of reminds me of one of my favorite adventure books...Hatchet.

Please check out Rick's site and follow his adventure with me..........You can even find him on Twitter!


And the winner of the signed copy of CLOSED HEARTS is


Theresa Milstein

(chosen by random.org)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder