5 Şubat 2013 Salı

Portable Oven Class Schedule for 2013

To contact us Click HERE
I have started scheduling my portable oven class for a variety of locations for 2013.

I primarily keep the list on my main Portable Oven Classes page.

In short, these are the dates scheduled so far.

04/20/13 Gale Woods Farm Park (Minnetrista, MN)
05/04/13 Tunnel Mill (south of Rochester, MN)
05/12/13 Borner Farm Project (Prescott, WI)
05/25/13 Running Dog Ranch (near Stockholm, WI)
06/22/13 White Bear Center for the Arts (White Bear Lake, MN)
06/29/13 Borner Farm Project (Prescott, WI)
08/17/13 Running Dog Ranch (near Stockholm, WI
08/24/13 Borner Farm Project (Prescott, WI)

I expect to add fall dates for Gale Woods and WBCA.

Ten classes in one year would be a record, and there are even three other locations under negotiation but not yet scheduled.

It's shaping up to be a busy year for teaching people how to build ovens in a day.

You can read more about my class in the pages whose links are to the right of the blog (under "PAGES").

January 25, 2013: I got an e-mail from Tunnel Mill telling me my class on 05/04/13 was already full, with a waiting list of two people. (That's four months ahead of the class.) We are looking at adding another date (possibly June 8).

I also put together a map showing where my classes are scheduled.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder