27 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Thank You My Dear Bloggy/Tweety Friends!

To contact us Click HERE

I'd like to thank everyone who joined in on International #bepositive Day last Thursday.  It was a lot of fun.
I'd also like to thank everyone for the surprise birthday wishes.  I'm not good at birthdays....I know that sounds strange, but it's true.  I mentioned to a little birdie that I took my birthday off Facebook  he was horrified.  So he and his friend emailed everyone to tell them it was my birthday.  So thank you for showing me you care about me.  Some of your emails or comments on my blog or Facebook brought tears to my eyes.  Thank you for making my heart fill up with happiness.

A lot of you know I have been working on a historical fiction middle grade novel, now named SURVIVING OPERATION PIED PIPER, for most of this year.  It was sent out to Beta readers and they tore into it (in an awesome way) and it is now soooo much better.  I'm finishing typing my revisions and hope to have it finished in the next couple weeks, so I can send it out again for one last set of eyes....Then I'll be ready to submit.   (SO excited!)
I won't be posting for a while, but I will be reading your blogs....
(((HUGS))) to all.....

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder