8 Aralık 2012 Cumartesi

National #bepositive Day is coming up!!!

To contact us Click HERE
December 6th, 2012 isNational Be Positive Day!!!!
(I can't post any photos because blogger says I've used up all my space.)  :(
The lovely and enthusiastic Roybn Campbell and I decided that we all should celebrate this wonderful day by going on twitter at least once that day and saying something positive followed by #bepositive.  At the end of the #bepositive day, I hope you will friend all the people who joined in and maybe do some retweets to inspire some other people on Twitter.
I hope you will join us...in our positiveness on twitter.

You can succeed! #bepositiveYou have many talents! #bepositiveSomething good is going to happen to you today! #bepositive
So who's in???Disclaimer: Robyn and I made up this national holiday, but we believe it needs to be one!
So please join us in trying to make December 6th a very positive day on the web.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder