14 Ağustos 2012 Salı

Sandals..weddings your way

To contact us Click HERE
Well...another month goes by and I bet you forgot about me. Well here I am back stronger and better and here to blog as much as I can.
I traveled last week to NYC's Grand Central Station for Sandals Wedding Unpackaged. Gordon "Butch" Stewart, chairman of Sandals Resorts unveiled how Sandals is revolutionizing the destination wedding experience.
I had the priviledge of meeting Randy Fenoli, of Say Yes to the Dress as he hosted this event.

Your Wedding, Your Way. No Problem, Man!

You can now book any type of wedding using any color scheme. You are not limited as you were before. Brides ...take advantage of this innovation in the wedding industry.

Photo: At grand central station for a sandals function with randy from.     Say yes to the dress

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder